Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
New changes in 5.6.3 release 7
- Contains a hot fix for #3371 UPDATE (RaiseException: The application is now converted as an Assembly workflow application)
Web Service API
#3374: NEW FEATURE - A new web method ‘CompleteActivityInstanceWithContext’ to complete an ongoing action with a workflow context parameter only.
#3370: NEW FEATURE - New web methods ‘UpdateProcessInstanceData’ and ‘UpdateProcessInstanceDataWithContext’ for updating associated data of an ongoing request.
- #3367: UPDATE - Support username with and without domain name prefix in the ‘ProcessesRuntimeWebServiceAllowedUsers’ configuration parameter.
- #3369: UPDATE - Support impersonation with the new ‘ImpersonateUsername’ parameter for all user context based web methods.
#3372: UPDATE - Authentication : Support case insensitive username for Oracle database.
#3376: BUG - Some user views based on a specific process version were hidden when a new version of the process is created and the status is changed to test or active.
#3378: BUG - Fixed an issue where Oracle raises the error ORA-01795 when displaying the search (Part 2 of #3338).
- #3375: NEW FEATURE - Workflow application: New applications ‘UPDATEPROCESSDATA’ and ‘COMPLETEACTION’ for use in your process.
- #3371: UPDATE - RaiseException: The application is now converted as an Assembly workflow application to simply the configuration and improve the performance.
Note: The RaiseException web app in IIS and file system folder (\wfgen\WfApps\WebServices\RaiseException) can be disabled and removed. Authentication settings at the application level are no longer required.
#3368: UPDATE - Workflow application: Windows authentication mode is now defined by default in the web.config of web service applications.
#3373: UPDATE - Workflow application: Support Assembly applications that uses a workflow context parameter only. View an example here
#3377: UPDATE - Workflow application: Support asynchronous web procedure without URL.