Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
- #2,737: NEW FEATURE - WorkflowGen Web Service API New Features and Updates.
- #2,671: UPDATE - User names in participant user selection lists are now properly ordered by last name then first name.
- #2,726: UPDATE - It is now possible to raise an assignment exception when a team action assignment is filtered using a process data.
- #2,694: PERFORMANCE - The portal, statistic and portlet modules are now improved in response time when hosted on MS SQL Server database.
- #2,553: BUG - The ok button was not functional in the add view window under Mozilla browsers (Firefox and Safari).
- #2,672: BUG - DateTime values received by system or sdk actions using the ADO schema WorkflowGen context were not properly converted with the appropriate DateTime format.
- #2,680: BUG - Process supervisor will now have access to the request or action follow-up form when all supervisor permissions are disabled.
- #2,681: BUG - Process data with disabled visibility on follow-up form are now available as follow-up search criteria for users with manager access.
- #2,682: BUG - Delegated users were receiving security errors on the follow-up forms or file attachments when accessing from their email notification of actions in self-service mode.
- #2,683: BUG - Condition evaluation on numeric values were failing when current user selected culture is other than en-US.
- #2,690: BUG - The Portal add/edit Views form were not functional under Mozilla browsers (Firefox / Safari).
- #2,692: BUG - The process or action date limit were not properly calculated when the start date falls into a non working day or holiday.
- #2,699: BUG - A sub-process action start exception was raised when the requester selected language is not defined.
- #2,706: BUG - The advanced and follow-up actions searches with category filtering were always returning empty or invalid results.
- #2,717: BUG - An exception error was raised when downloading a file without extension from the follow-up form.
- #2,727: BUG - An invalid automatic notification was sent to users when a team action todo was started from the WorkflowGen engine Windows service.
- #2,728: BUG - The engine condition evaluation was failing in some cases when the not equal “<>” operator is used in the condition.
- #2,735: BUG - Sub-process actions were always hidden in the request follow-up form in administration mode.
- #2,736: BUG - A database connection pool timeout exception was raised from the WorkflowGen Engine service when there are a large quantity of overdue actions.
- #1,376: NEW FEATURE - WorkflowGen Windows Service now supports several instances of WorkflowGen.
- #2,708: UPDATE - A version plugin error was raised when displaying the workflow designer on Macromedia Flash player 10.
- #2,675: PERFORMANCE - Directory Sync: The merging of user-group relationships on local and remote data was optimized in performance.
- #2,674: BUG - Action form help text were not properly encoded for html display.
- #2,676: BUG - The administration’s ‘add new delegation’ function was not fully supported under Mozilla browsers (Firefox and Safari).
- #2,695: BUG - The diagnostic module failed after a fresh install (empty database) with Oracle 9i.
- #2,696: BUG - The diagnostic module could raised an exception on Oracle with the error : “ORA-00904: “NVARCHAR”: invalid identifier”.
- #2,704: BUG - An exception error was raised in the delegation list and form on Oracle database.
- #2,730: BUG - An exception error was raised when no form fields are found during the upload of a pdf file into a process data of File type.