Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
- #1866: PER - Optimized performance for closing or aborting a request when the process archive associated data option is unchecked.
- #2474: BUG - Action date/time limit was not calculated properly when action start date/time was not within the system working hour begin and end.
- #2496: BUG - A SQL exception was raised when sending custom notification with a recipient ‘action assignee’.
- #2500: BUG - Other user’s views were deleted when an user deletes his selected view.
- #2501: BUG - The associated data in custom email notification was not properly filtered based on each receiver permission.
- #2508: BUG - The workflow engine was failing to launch the next system action in a process when the engine is started by the scheduled engine Window service.
- #2511: BUG - ZIP file attachment download from the follow-up form gets corrupted when HTTP compression ‘gzip’ setting is used in the web server.
- #2514: BUG - File attachment downloads from email notification sent by the Engine Windows service now supports Secure Mode only.
- #2516: BUG - EFormAspx: Process data value was not erased when the form field returns an empty value.
- #2494: BUG - XmlToDatabase: XML field value were trimmed when inserting into database.
- #2517: BUG - Request relative identifier of a new process was not starting from 1.
- #2532: BUG - An Oracle SQL exception error was raised when opening the portal Requests menu.
- #2534: BUG - A ‘File does not exist’ error was raised when launching a new workflow request.
- #2543: BUG - Some portal pages were not refreshed properly after switching from normal to mono-process or delegation mode.
- #2548: BUG - The past due filter fails to filter overdue actions in the Follow-up search.
- #2552: BUG - Oracle: An exception error was raised when completing an action which contains many outgoing transitions with conditions.
- #2556: BUG - Oracle: An exception error was raised when the ghost request deletion function is running on an Oracle database environment.
- #2557: BUG - The additional cancel assignment notification was not functional.
- #2493: FCT - WorkflowGen v5 now supports French Canadian (fr-CA) localization by default.
- #2546: FCT - WorkflowGen v5 now supports German (de-DE) localization by default.
#2559: BUG - Oracle: An exception error was raised when filtering the user assign list in the action follow-up form.
-#2560: BUG - Oracle: An exception error was raised when sorting any portal requests or actions list on associated data columns.
- #2484: BUG - Some process definition warnings regarding transition exceptions were erroneously displayed in the process report.
- #2499: BUG - The process import function is now case insensitive when validating process xpdl file name.
- #2510: BUG - Test request launch validation was missing in the process list of a folder.
- #2521: BUG - The customized banner URL test was always displaying an error message indicating the URL is not valid.
- #2549: BUG - It is now possible to disable the Delete the ghost requests feature by setting the value to 0 in the configuration panel.
- #2502: BUG - Directory Synchronization: Remote data load errors are now logged for group members and user managers.
- #2551: BUG - The directory synchronization fails in LDAP mode when the ObjectSid is not specified in the same character cases as reference in the application.
- #2540: BUG - The directory synchronization Windows service was running indefinitely at a very high CPU consumption time.
- #2550: BUG - The directory synchronization Windows service was not supporting logs in other WorkflowGen standard languages than English US.
- #2533: FCT - The working hour begin and end now supports ‘00’ hour in the configuration panel.
- #2522: FCT - The directory synchronization now supports the secure connection mode (Secure Sockets Layer).