Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
- #2454: BUG - The action start mechanism was not blocking user properly from starting another action of the same request when there are some data locked by another user.
- #2441: BUG - Statistic: Process filtering was not applied in the Activity Real time report to show user accessible processes only.
- #2440: BUG - Statistic: The activity and data search form were not displaying test processes in the filter which the supervisor have access permission.
- #2439: BUG - Statistic: The activity and data form displays the numeric identifier instead of name in the process filter when the user has manager and supervisor roles on different processes.
- #2450: BUG - Additional notifications were sent to incorrect users when the activity is repeated and the recipients were set to “A person who handled a previous action” or “Action assignee”.
- #2449: BUG - All Help texts are now supporting carriage return characters.
- #2447: BUG - An http error was raised when displaying the XPDL view of the process definition in the admin report.
- #2445: BUG - The user’s activity report of requests and actions numbers were showing different results than in his portal follow-up.
- #2322: BUG - Additional notification templates were not copied when making a duplication of an existing action of the process.
- #2239: BUG - The WFG windows service now retries several times (3 by default every 30 seconds) to connect to the database.