Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
- #2201: BUG - eFormAspx: The temporary action files in the storage path were not emptied when re-launching an eformAspx action.
- #2212: BUG - Views: An exception was raised when deleting a view in Oracle.
- #2218: BUG - Request and action time limit were incorrect when used with the working days/hours in the calculation.
- #2240: BUG - The homepage to-do list displays an embedded sub-process action like an action to-do.
- #2242: BUG - Process data filters were not displayed in the search form when filtering on a specific sub-process for all versions.
- #2244: BUG - File content type is now set when downloading from WorkflowGen.
- #2254: BUG - Assignment cancellation was not processed by the engine service.
- #2257: BUG - Sub-process completion SQL error “field NAME doesn’t exists” is now fixed.
- #2261: BUG - RaiseException and XmlTrans action fails with an assembly file load error.
- #2268: BUG - Home page: Automatic to the person actions are now removed from Actions to assign.
- #2269: BUG - Overdue additional notification was not sent when the action is not assigned such as in self-service.
- #2271: BUG- Statistics: An exception of object must be of string type was raised in Activity statistics.
- #2280: BUG - Request follow-up form: Associated data: For Date process data, Time is now displayed in the request/action follow-up form as a tooltip.
- #2283: BUG - EformASPX and EFormPDF converts OUT PARAMETER date time value into Server time zone instead of UTC.
- #1862: BUG - Time Limit is still running even if the request is closed in the request follow-up list.
- #1944: BUG - An exception is raised when evaluation a condition with syntax errors.
- #2077: BUG - Process data filter items was not listed by their display order.
- #2265: BUG - eFormPDF: Time data is not converted into a time value when System.Time macro is used.
- #2276: BUG - A SQL exception is raised when the category selection is changed on various reports (search and follow-up) of the Portal Module.
- #2279: BUG - When entering a non numeric value into the Request# of a search you get a Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar.
- #2228: BUG - Workflow: Adding a transition from the action’s next action tab was failing to update the Flash graphical workflow.
- #1857: BUG - An error was raised when updating a table that has a reserved keyword suchas a column name in Oracle.
- #2191: BUG - Application: A SQL exception was raised when adding a new application parameter in Oracle database.
- #2262: BUG - Windows service: Some assembly files were missing in the WorkflowGen Windows Service folder.
- #2273: BUG - Setup: Oracle scripts installation issue is now fixed.
- #2181: BUG - Users: It is now not possible to change a user to inactive while being the last associated user of a participant.
- #2182: BUG - Workflow: An exception was raised when adding multiple parameters in a process action.
- #2183: BUG - Process data: An exception was raised when saving a process data Text changing from File type.
- #2229: BUG - Workflow: The icon size fields were hidden after switching from parameter to Information tab in the graphical mode.
- #1912: BUG - PDF Form fields are not cached inthetemporary file when using the process data form fields selection.
- #2289: BUG - Process Participant list header style was incorrect.