Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
- #2318: BUG - Extra Notifications: Conditions were not evaluated.
- #2309: BUG - The ‘My current request’ list was displaying an incorrect icon for processes in test mode.
- #2285: BUG - Notification/Data: Date/time values are now displayed using the local time instead of UTC (the values are always stored in UTC in the database).
- #2277: BUG - French characters were not properly encoded when using the CVS export in Statistics data reports page.
- #2197: BUG - Process data with date value only were displayed with time in email notification.
- #1949: BUG - French notifications were partially translated.
- #1948: BUG - Email notification languages was not dependent on the portal unique, recipient selected or default languages.
- #2333: BUG - The statistics, search and follow-up forms are now supporting negative values as criteria for numeric process data filter.
- #2305: BUG - Flash: the mini map was positioned inappropriately over the toolbar and hidden under the canvas when redisplayed.
- #2302: IMP - Admin/Home: The club site link is now referring to the new Community Web site.
- #1872: BUG - The process import error popup dialog was not displaying a window title.