Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
- #2,703: UPDATE - WorkflowGen now sends all time zone and daylight saving time information to Workflow applications.
- #2,811: UPDATE - German resource files update for Deutschland and Schweiz.
- #2,817: BUG - Firefox: The ‘Back’ link was partially hidden under the main frame when starting a process via URL with BACKURL_SUBMIT parameter.
- #2,822: BUG - The searches (search, follow-up and statistics) were returning requests/actions with date process data value of the next day when filtering with a previous date value.
- #2,812: UPDATE - OpenLDAP (open source Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) is now supported.
- #2,799: UPDATE - Directory Synchronization: Improved error management on remote data load errors/warnings for group and user.
- #2,821: UPDATE - Directory Synchronization: Group and User fields value longer than 255 characters limit are now truncated in the remote data load.
- #2,810: BUG - Process name were not encoded properly when creating a new version from an active process with special characters in name.