Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
New changes made on May 27, 2015 (Build 1)
- Quick view: Fixed an issue in the title of the Quick view when displayed from the Advanced view.
- Form designer: Fixed an issue where the list items were not available for translation.
- Fixed a compatibilty issue with Oracle 12c where the error "ORA-12704: character set mismatch" is raised when displaying the homepage and the menu assignments list in delegation mode.
- Fixed an issue where the search function was returning test requests and actions in the user search results in delegation mode.
- Fixed some vulnerabilities in the User portal and Administration module.
- Form style template: Fixed a compatibility issue with IE where the text inside a textarea would not wrap.
- Fixed an issue in XmlTrans where an exception error was raised when the XmlTransPreviousFilesCleanUp option is enabled.
- Fixed a permission issue in RaiseException, UpdateProcessData, and CompleteAction when their actions are started from the Web Service API.
- Fixed an authentication issue when using the Active Directory connector with LDAP over SSL.
- It is now possible to enable or disable the display of the user calling cards in the portal (Portal / Enable calling card).
- [WorkflowGen 5.7 Upgrade Guide](http://www.workflowgen.com/docs/v57/upgrade/en/WorkflowGen-Upgrade-5-7-en.pdf)
- [WorkflowGen 5.7 Technical Reference Guide](http://www.workflowgen.com/docs/v57/tech/en)
- [WorkflowGen 5.7 User Portal Reference Guide](http://www.workflowgen.com/docs/v57/user/en)
- [WorkflowGen 5.7 Administration Reference Guide](http://www.workflowgen.com/docs/v57/admin/en)