Version 5.x support ends June 30, 2017
Support and maintenance for version 5.x will end on June 30, 2017. If you are still running version 5, we recommend you plan a migration, and we will be happy to help should you need any assistance.
- #2,868: UPDATE - The notify requester confirmation of request cancellation is now disabled when the user cancels a request and the closure notification option is unchecked.
- #2,864: UPDATE - Process Start URL: It is now possible to hide the top frame with the “Back” link when the BACKURL_CANCEL parameter is not specified in the URL.
- #2,853: UPDATE - Display Office 2007 and other formats of file attachment icons in request and action follow-up forms.
- #2,827: UPDATE - EFormASPX: Process data IN numeric values in the formdata XML are now saved in culture invariant format.
- #2,824: UPDATE - All cultures holiday resource files are now updated till the year 2012.
- #2,865: BUG - An erroneous overdue notification was sent to the next action to-do when the current action is canceled by an action overdue exception.
- #2,862: BUG - A workflow condition was always evaluated to false when the data text value contains new line characters (e.g. carriage return followed by a line feed).
- #2,859: BUG - The request follow-up form’s request cancellation button was displaying an incorrect confirmation message which should notify the requester instead.
- #2,854: BUG - A HTML frame error was raised when starting a new request via the process start URL when WorkflowGen web site is configured in HTTP SSL mode.
- #2,850: BUG - A process supervisor was receiving a security file access error in the follow-up form file attachment download when the file data security is set to no access.
- #2,831: BUG - Firefox: An endless data transferring message was displayed in the status bar when starting a new request from the process start URL.
- #2,829: BUG - A workflow context sent to an action was containing an incorrectly formatted date-time value when the action’s parameter value is IN from a system macro DateTime (including the Date and Time macros) or a data of DateTime and is OUT to a TEXT process data.
- #2,828: BUG - XmlToDatabase: A numeric conversion error was raised when exporting a numeric value even when the correct numeric field and locale are specified.
- #2,826: BUG - The data list from the running action’s Data menu was displaying incorrect numeric values for the French culture.
- #2,825: BUG - The request data lock message raised during an action start event was not displaying date and time values in the current user’s local time zone.
- #2,809: BUG - Security issue: Any users that are part of the action’s participant was able to launch the action that is already assigned to one of the existing users.
- #2,789: BUG - Upload of very large form attachment files could raise a System.OutOfMemoryException exception error.
- #2,771: BUG - The action’s icon and name links in the team to-do list and the request follow-up form were having inconsistent behaviors than the welcome homepage team to-do action links.
- #2,748: BUG - Administrators, managers and supervisors were not able to delete a request even when the option “Allow request deletion by the process managers” is enabled.
- #2,781: UPDATE - WorkflowGen now performs a process XPDL structure validation prior to saving into the database.
- #2,877: BUG - Regression issue in Directory Synchronization for AD and LDAP connectors due to RFI#2812 OpenLDAP support in release 5.1.8.
- #2,872: BUG - Some participants user associations were duplicated when importing a process XPDL with the “Import directory associations” option.
- #2,848: BUG - The process XPDL export and import functions should format numeric data values in culture invariant.
- #2,844: BUG - All action’s help texts in the exported process XPDL were erroneously replaced with the process’s help text.
- #2,833: BUG - Oracle: WorkflowGen 5.1.7 and later database update scripts were containing some minor syntax errors.
- #2,818: BUG - The process XPDL import crashes when an action notification’s recipient was set to an unknown participant in the current process.
- #2,808: BUG - Some requests were not deleted when performing a request deletion with a selected status filter other than “All” in the delete requests windows dialog of the process definition page.
- #2,729: BUG - A DateTime conversion exception error was raised when importing a process XPDL containing a date-Time data value in another language culture.
- #2,691: BUG - The activity notification definition form’s layout was not properly displayed when there are lengthy data name or participant name.
- #2,569: BUG - Some data restrictions and additional notifications of a global participant were not properly removed when deleting the global participant from the process.
- #2,435: BUG - Some process data restrictions were not properly copied when duplicating a process with existing restrictions on the process data.