Workflow Designer (HTML5): Cannot double-click on actions to edit in Chrome version 67 or Firefox Quantum 60

Similar to the thread at Workflow Designer (HTML5): Can't double-click on actions to edit in Chrome version 58

I am using WorflowGen version 7.10.0

Hi,

This is a known issue for almost all tablets and we are currently working on a solution. Which type of computer are you using?

Regards,
Eddy.

Hi Eddy,

Thanks for responding. I am using a Windows 10 computer. Does this occur on Windows 10 computer also? I tried it on several different computers.

Hi,

Kindly open a ticket in our Helpdesk site so we can investigate the issue.

Regards,
Eddy.

Hi Eddy,

As a student intern, I don’t have Helpdesk access. My supervisor is on vacation for few weeks. What can I try to resolve it? I tried it on Firefox Quantum 61(64 bit), Chrome 67.0 browsers.

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to know which type of computer you are using. Eg. Surface Pro, Dell XPS, Mac Pro 2017, etc (Not the OS)

Also, can you try it in IE and let me know if you are still experiencing the issue?

Best Regards,
Eddy.

Hi Eddy,

I am using a HP Envy All in one computer. I will try it in IE and let you know.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the info - HP Envy is a tablet computer and a fix for this issue should be available in the next version. You can either wait for the release of WorkflowGen and upgrade your application, or you can ask your supervisor to open a ticket in our Helpdesk site and we will provide you with a patch for your current version.

Regards,
Eddy.

Nevermind, just checked that HP Envy is not necessarily a tablet computer.
The issue might be related to touchscreen computers.
It would be ideal to investigate the issue on your side and see if a patch will correct it.

Regards,
Eddy.