Request from Action do to list

Hi
I want to ask about how to return a request to the same user that started the request from (Action do to list )

Best Regards
Rami Tobasi

Hi Rami,

Simply put the action in the REQUESTER swim lane and choose the “Automatic to the requester” assignment method.

Regards,
Eddy.

Hi Daouk,
Thank you for your quick answer
I am talking about Second Action (Action do to list ) not for the first action
As you seen in below image
Action%20To%20Do

Hi Rami,

If you want the Requester to handle an action, just move the action to the REQUESTER swim lane and then you can choose “Automatic to the requester”.

For example if you want VALIDATES to be handled by the Requester that started the request, move the action to the left and then you can choose the assignment method “Automatic to the requester”.

Regards,
Eddy.

Dear Eddy,
I don’t want the requester handle an action
I want only the user who handle a request at (Validates Action) then the request send to (Updates Action) then it return to (Validates Action) return it to the same user who handled it , not to (Action do to list )

Best Regards
Rami Tobasi

Hi Rami,

Thank you for the clarifications.

In the action’s information section, you can use the “Retrieve users from” option to filter who handles the action.
If the data in the “Retrieve users from” option is either empty or contains invalid usernames, the action will be assigned to the team (Action to do list) otherwise, it will be assigned to the specified username.

43%20PM

You can create a hidden field (in this example, it’s called HIDDEN_USERNAME) and once in the VALIDATE action, you populate the field with the username of the user handling the action. This way, when the action gets sent back to VALIDATE, The “Retrieve users from” data contains a valid user and that user will handle the action.

Regards,
Eddy.

Dear Eddy,
Thanks a lot for your continued support

Best Regards
Rami Tobasi