Official Release (November 4, 2016)
- WorkflowGen now uses .NET Framework 4.6.1. You must install it before proceeding with the WorkflowGen upgrade or installation.
- Overall UI improvements and bug fixes.
- New favicon.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where the user settings did not work in the Configuration Panel.
- Enhancement: Optimized the layout for the Add Participant dialog.
- Enhancement: Improved UI for Action Parameters dialog.
- Enhancement: Workflow view in Form Designer: Removed the print icon to make room for the new Assignment View icon.
- Feature: Assignment View mode.
- Enhancement: Transparency when moving actions.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where actions would not be deselected when a swimlane icon was clicked.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where an exception would occur when launching a new action (Oracle 11g and earlier only).
- Bug: Fixed an issue where the calendar icon would be too large on HiDPI displays.
- Fixed an issue where the GetProcessInstanceList impersonateUsername parameter would be ignored.
- Improved support for free and admin licenses.