New changes made on October 23, 2015 (Build 4)
- Web Service API: Fixed an issue where an exception is raised when a text parameter contains an ampersand character (&) in the workflow context.
- Web forms: Fixed a language issue at runtime when WorkflowGen is hosted on Windows 10 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Form designer: Fixed an issue at runtime when the DropDownList tool is used with an SQL databind and a filter parameter.
New changes made on October 6, 2015 (Build 3)
- Form designer: Fixed an issue that prevents the form from loading with an external/cross-domain CSS web reference in Firefox.
- Configuration panel: WorkflowGen applicative authentication: Fixed an issue that resets password management settings for all directories when saving from the General tab.
- Configuration panel: Fixed an issue where the SMTP server test fails in Internet Explorer.
- Workflow designer in full HTML5, compatible with IE 9+ (in Edge document mode), Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and the new Edge browser in Windows 10.
Remote Approval built-in
- The Remote Approval service is now fully integrated into the WorkflowGen engine service, with all of the configurable options available directly within the Administration Module configuration panel. Clients can benefit from this feature with a simple upgrade to version 6.1 or a new version 6.1 installation, without any additional setup required.
- User settings: Users will now be able to change their time zone, password, and language directly from within the User Portal.
- Participant and group associations: User and group name search in AJAX.
- AD and LDAP connectors now support more than 1500 members per group.
Security: WorkflowGen applicative authentication
- A new password hashing mode (One-way Hashing) that provides a more secure way to store a user password in the database.
- An automatic account locking function after a specified number of failed login attempts.
- A password reset function for when a user has lost or forgotten their account password.
- Added a new application: STARTPROCESS.
- Performance improvement: Added a new SMTP delivery method: Pickup directory.
- Log improvements
Improved performance in
- SQL optimizations: Request follow-up form process data display and workflow engine.
Improved stability in
- Advanced View: Quick Approval
- Process import
- Form designer
- Portal: Graphical follow-up view
Improved security in
- New macros: ParentProcess.Version, ParentProcess.Name, ApplicationUrl, ApplicationBaseUrl and ApplicationPortalScriptUrl
- Configuration panel: New settings for HTML5 Workflow designer, Remote Approval, WorkflowGen applicative authentication and Notification logs
WorkflowGen 6.1.0 (Upgrade)
WorkflowGen 6.1.0 (Clean install - Wizard)
WorkflowGen 6.1.0 (Clean install - Manual)
WorkflowGen 6.1 Web and Service configuration files (for reference)
WorkflowGen 6.1 Technical Reference Guide
WorkflowGen 6.1 Administration Module Reference Guide
WorkflowGen 6.1 User Portal Reference Guide