- Fixed a UI alignment issue in the User Portal calendar picker.
- Fixed an issue in the temporary files clean-up when completing many requests or actions in the Workflow engine simultaneously (e.g. directory is not empty or file access is denied).
- Improved error message management when the same action is started or completed many times simultaneously (e.g. several clicks on an action launch or form submit button).
- Fixed an issue when submitting the form as draft with invalid datatype values.
- Fixed an issue where the data filters were kept in the search after having been removed by the end-user earlier.
- Fixed an issue where an HTTP 404 error was shown after refining a search from the results of a custom view.
- Fixed a print issue with Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Fixed an issue where an error was displayed after closing the Quick View dialog.
- Fixed an issue where an alert message about archiving previous processes was displayed twice after activating a new process version.
HTML5 Workflow designer
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Chrome version 48 or later.
- Overall stability improvements.
Remote Approval built-in
- Fixed an issue that crashed the Remote Approval service when the ApplicationSmtpServerTimeout parameter was not defined in the web configuration.
Stability and performance improvements in
- EFORMASPX workflow application
- Global lists import/export functions
- Added new indexes to the WFACTIVITY table.
Legacy software support