Advanced view search
- Fixed an issue in the action search in user mode where some rows were missing values in the data columns of team action to-dos.
- Added auto-resize to the refine search pop-up window based on the search form content.
- Fixed an issue where the delegation list was hidden after assigning a user to a delegation.
- Fixed a column value alignment issue in the statistics data report.
- Oracle: Fixed an exception error raised after saving a delegation with the notify delegate option.
- New feature: It is now possible to disable the **Cancel action** button for users and/or supervisors from the action cancellation exception.
- Fixed an import issue where the global list was not assigned to the global participant as defined in the definition.
- Fixed an expression evaluation issue in the form fields required/read-only/hidden parameters when the expression contains a wildcard (\*) in the middle and/or at the end.
- Fixed a formatting issue for fields in currency format inside a GridView control at runtime.
- New feature preview: Added support for Oracle Data Provider for .NET.
Not recommended for existing WorkflowGen installations in production.
- Added new macros: Current action pre-overdue and overdue durations in days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- As of version 6.1.3, WorkflowGen no longer supports Internet Explorer 8 (see [IE 8 Lifecycle from Microsoft](https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle#gp/Microsoft-Internet-Explorer)), Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003.