If you have a Web Farm setup, you must share the same WebForms folder for all servers. (For information on using a Web Farm setup with WorkflowGen, see the Web Farm architecture section in the WorkflowGen Technical Reference Guide on the WorkflowGen Documentation page.) To do this:
- Share your WebForms folder. This can be either your primary WorkflowGen site's local WebForms folder, or a WebForms folder on a network file server.
- If you are using a network file server and you have content in your primary WorkflowGen site's local WebForms folder, we suggest copying the content of this folder to the shared WebForms folder.
- Once you have shared the folder, copy the UNC path.
- Do the following for each instance of WorkflowGen:
- In IIS, navigate to the WebForms application folder.
- Right-click on the folder, then choose **Manage Application > Advanced Settings**.
- Replace the physical path with the UNC path you copied in step 3.
- Ensure that the required permissions (modify, read & execute, list folder contents, read, write) are correctly applied to the shared WebForms folder for the IIS Application Pool used by the WebForms application.