How can I start my Web Site and interact with workflowgen

Hello, I have created a new web site with Visual studio. When I have created the application in IIS, I have selected an application pool and afterwards I create my Web Site with Visual Studio and I copy the DLL WorkflowGen.My.dll in the folder bin. I add reference in the project. In the first step of my workflowgen I write in FORM_URL “C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wfgen\WfApps\WebFormsWorkflowGen” or “http://localhost/wfgen/WfApps/WebForms/WorkflowGenWebForm”. The message error when I start the Web Form application is : " *WorkflowGen.My can’t retrieve your language. Your session has probably expired." Have you an Idea to solve the problem?

Thanks

smuller

Hi @smuller,

The folder \WebForms has its own web.config file and it is configured to work with the configurations of the wfgen site.
You should only create forms in that folder and not web sites.
Please choose another location to host your website since it will not work inside the \WebForms folder. (Preferably in the same root of \wfgen or a completely separate location)

Regards,
Eddy.

Hello Eddy, I have à new problem now. I installed my web site in the same root of \wfgen, but now I have this message error : “An error occurred while reading the form data. Verify if the action has been completed. If not, then try again.” I wrote in the web.config of my web site and I wrote this code in the .cs of my view aspx: protected override PageStatePersister PageStatePersister
{
get
{
return new SessionPageStatePersister(Page);
}
}

protected override void OnPreLoad(EventArgs e)
{
    IsSessionLess = false;
    base.OnPreLoad(e);
} because I had a problem with the enableSessionState.

Have you an Idea of the problem?
Thanks

smuller