Disable the Home Page counters to increase performance

Disabling theCounters onthe Portal Home Page can increase its load time performance. To disable the countersyou mustmodify the web.config parameter PortalHomePageDisplayMode as follows:

Setting the counter visibility on the Portal Home Page for each section. (Note: By adding upseveral of the values together you can impact several sections.) 0 :Display all section countersaccording to their results1 :Display a link only for the section My current requests2 :Display a link only for the section My actions to do4 :Display a link only for the section Team to-do list8 :Display a link only for the section Actions to assign to a person16 : Display a link only for the section My requests closed since my last visit32 : Display a link only for the section Follow-up of the current requests64 :Display a link only for the section Follow-up of the current actions127 : Display a link for all sections (disables all counters)ExamplePortalHomePageDisplayMode=127 (Sum of all numbers above (0+1+2+4+8+16+32+64=127).