Hotfix (May 29, 2017)
Bug (#664): This patch fixes an issue with the following web API methods missing from WorkflowGen 6.6.0:
To install it, download hotfix-issue-664.zip, unzip it, and copy the Advantys.Workflow.Web.Services.Processes.Runtime.dll file into the \wfgen\bin, \wfgen\ws\bin, and \Advantys\WorkflowGen\Services\bin folders.
Official Release (January 6, 2017)
- Enhancement (#161): Performance improvements in User Portal, Administration Module, and web services paginated lists with SQL Server 2012 and later and Oracle 12c and later.
- Bug (#188): Fixed an issue where the date TO filter was incorrectly set to the date FROM filter field value after a “refine search” in Advanced View search.
- Bug (#202): Fixed an issue with numeric and datetime data filters that prevented the statistics activity and data reports from launching.
- Note: The Flash version of the workflow designer will be deprecated as of the next release of WorkflowGen.
- Bug (#187 and #193): Fixed an issue that prevented the Edit action and Edit participant dialog windows from opening properly when the process status was “Active”.
- Bug (#185): Fixed an issue that prevented processes from loading properly in the graphical designer after a transition was previously added from the Edit action dialog window in graphical designer mode.
Feature (#170): Added new SENDHTTPPOST workflow application, which can be used for outgoing webhooks to external systems using JSON. (See the SENDHTTPPOST workflow application section in the WorkflowGen 6.6.0 Administration Module Reference Guide] for more information.)
For an example of how you can use SENDHTTPPOST to send messages to Slack channels from WorkflowGen, see the Workflow Application: Using SENDHTTPPOST to send messages to Slack topic.
For samples of APIs that use SENDHTTPPOST, see the SENDHTTPPOST Workflow Application repository on GitHub.
- Enhancement (#169): WorkflowGen logs now use datetime in UTC time zone according to the ISO 8601 format.