- Added a new public method **AttachFile(string fileName)** that allows attaching a file to the control at runtime. See [How to attach a file to a WorkflowFileUpload control in code-behind](https://www.workflowgen.com/kb/how-to-attach-a-file-to-a-workflowfileupload-control-in-code-behind/) for instructions.
- Changed the **WorkflowGen.My.Security** namespace to **WorkflowGen.My.Web.UI.WebControls.Security**
#### ContextParameters class
- Fixed an issue in the Workflow Context XML content when retrieving the Workflow Context after having previously called the **Update()** method.
- This version is required for WorkflowGen v6.x, which is targeted for .NET Framework 4.0
- For WorkflowGen v5.7.4 and prior, use WorkflowGen.My and WorkflowFileUpload v2.4.0