- Added a new public method AttachFile(string fileName) that allows attaching a file to the control at runtime. See [How to attach or remove a file to a WorkflowFileUpload control in code-behind](https://discuss.workflowgen.com/t/how-to-attach-or-remove-a-file-to-a-workflowfileupload-control-in-code-behind/296) for instructions.
- Changed the WorkflowGen.My.Security namespace to WorkflowGen.My.Web.UI.WebControls.Security
- Fixed an issue in the Workflow Context XML content when retrieving the Workflow Context after having previously called the **Update()** method.
- This version is required for WorkflowGen v6.x, which is targeted for .NET Framework 4.0
- For WorkflowGen v5.7.4 and prior, use WorkflowGen.My and WorkflowFileUpload v2.4.0