Workflow Management Software for Online Printing Store

Hello,

I’m looking for a workflow management software system to help me create, manage, track and bill projects all online. I’m creating an online-only printing business and need a highly recommended software system to manage all of these things. I want the customer to be able to upload their own art, order it, view the progress and track it all online in a CMS. Does anyone recommend anything? I’m from pretty old school and have taken all of my business directly off the street, but now with everything done online, I need to adjust to the new era. I’ve already got my website designer building the site and the back-end CMS but I really need to know what management system is being used in house and online to do all of these things.I checked out different resources and Workflow Management Video of different softwares for help but wasnt satisfied.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your interest in WorkflowGen. We invite you to get in touch with one of our solution experts with whom you can discuss your project in a bit more detail in terms of your requirements and technical capabilities. Just fill out the form at https://www.workflowgen.com/en/contact/ and someone will get back to you right away.

Best Regards,
Eddy.