- To unlock process data, you can manage the data lock timeout through the administration module.
- In the administration module, click on Edit configuration parameters
- In the Configuration editor, click on User module
- In the request section, modify the property Request data lock timeout for concurrent applications (minutes)
- Once the process data has been unlocked, you will need to restore the original value for the property Request data lock timeout for concurrent applications.
- The simplest solution would be to wait for the lock to timeout, which doesn’t require any modifications.
How to unlock data when a user closes his browser without closing an action launched in the process?